- Surface temperature to 750 °C.
- Mid-to-far wavelength infrared heat source provides uniform heat over a large area.
- Primary emission in the 3 - 10 micron range (no visible light), which is the most efficient wavelength for heating of platics, paper, textiles, and drying of most solvents.
- Available with built-in type K thermocouple.
- Available in 122 x 60 mm, 245 x 60 mm, and 122 x 122 mm sizes.
- Available with pink surface that turns to gray when heating providing evidence of correct operation.
- Clean, non-contaminating, heat operation. Glaze-coated ceramic body with no surface flaking or oxidation as on metal sheath elements.
- Provides perfectly repeatable performance.
- Easily arranged in large arrays that may be set up and controlled in zones.
- Operating life over 5,000 hours minimizes machine downtime.
- Iron alloy element wire provides longer life than nickel-chrome alloy wires.
- Resistant to thermal shock. Heaters are not damaged if hit by water spray
- Vacuum forming
- Curing extruded parts
- Speed drying coated paper
- Adhesive activation
- Element Selection
- Heating bonded/painted/ plastic coated components
- Drying same components
- Drying lacquers/finishes
- Baking lacquers/finishes
- Drying dyed/printed fabric
- Curing latex coatings
- Preheat PCBs
- IR reflow ovens for
- Heat shrink
- Vacuum coating
- Drying glazes/pigments
- Ink drying
In association with ROTFIL ITALY
245 x 60 mm, CURVED
Reflector A ssemblies
ITEMS: 5 - Terminal Blocks 4 - Supporting Frame 3 - Spacers 2 - Reflector 1 - Heaters
122 x 60 mm, CURVED
122 x 122 mm, FLAT