This type of heater is used where forced hot air is required through smaller ducts of ovens, dryers, hot air blast, space heat-ing etc.
- Primary Room Heating (Central or Zone)
- Supplemental Room Heating (Heat Pumps)
- Air Tempering (Outside Air)
- Preheating (Make-Up Air)
- Reheating (Overcooling applications)
- Industrial and Commercial Buildings
Pairs of tubular (with - w/o finns) heaters are mounted in a chamber with easy to replace facility. Complete with terminal cover on the top or side isolated from the heating zone
STANDARD SIZES & CAPACITIE S
Length: 18", 24"
Finn Dia.: 4" to 24'
Volts: 240, 440
Watts: 6 to 60 KW